08 Jan Front End Web Designer
NewMedia Digital is a marketing agency that partners with motivated clients. Our work – whether it’s a direct mail piece, corporate branding website, edgy restaurant social media campaign or email marketing initiative – always combines big-idea creative, top-notch design and leading-edge technology built around a solid, strategic foundation.
NewMedia is seeking a Web Designer with a strong concentration in creative design, html, and CSS code. The Web Designer will report to the VP of Digital Marketing and work closely with other designers, coders, social media team and account managers.
Candidates should be able to design and code responsive emails and websites from design files, then present them to clients in a professional, energetic manner. The ideal candidate thrives under pressure and pays obsessive attention to detail.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong conceptual ability
- Up-to-date knowledge of current design trends
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Confidence in presenting work and the ability to interact comfortably with clients
- Ability to quickly resolve technical issues as they arise
- Able to concept individually as well as in a collaborative, team environment
- Team player
- Has no fear of being wrong
- Must have working knowledge of WordPress
- Social media ad creation
- Website design & code
- Email newsletter design, code & deploy
- Website optimization, updates & maintenance
- Marketing automation workflows & strategy
Minimum of 2-year degree: Graphic Design, Digital Arts or Website Design preferred.
Competitive salary, benefits, PTO, medical, 401K/simple IRA.
Applicants please send cover letter, resume & online portfolio to email@example.com.