Send the right message to the right person at the right time.
Do you have an innovative email marketing plan for your brand? Sophisticated email marketing continues to lead the digital marketing mix in achieving business objectives and will continue to be a primary focus. It’s important to integrate engagement and leverage your data across all digital channels when it comes to marketing communications.
Here are 10 strategies that should be in your email marketing plan….plus 5 BONUS “best of breed” practices you can aspire to in 2016.
Contact Us today, call 843-916-4544, or email email@example.com to schedule a conversation with one of our marketing experts. We’ll customize your email marketing program for revenue generation!
MUST HAVE INNOVATIVE EMAIL MARKETING STRATEGIES for 2016
- Profile Enhancements: Learn more about your customer and generate a 360-degree view based on interests, purchase behaviors and their relationship with your brand.
- Create seamless data integrations across digital marketing channels with an advanced email provider. New opportunities arise more quickly when brands leverage multi-channel data. This helps build loyalty, fosters engagement and creates a measurable return on investment.
- Marketers must develop an advanced segmentation strategy to achieve success. Create smart clusters based on customer information, web to lead progressive profiling, purchase behavior, place of residence and source of business information.
- Mobile Marketing and Responsive design emails & coding are essential for improving your customer’s online experience and conversion. More than 80% of consumers check their email via mobile. Mobile marketing is bigger than ever. Always think in a mobile mindset!
- Personalization and Relevant Content: Send the right message to the right person at the right time, without fatiguing your subscriber base. Personalize the subject line and content of your email with a strong call to action.
- Use a Top Tier ESP: Make sure your platform has the ability to drive emails to the INBOX. Optimize your deliverability and reputation using proper account branding, dedicated IPs and DNS settings.
- Automated CRM helps businesses develop a marketing program for loyal customers, communicated Relevancy and enhances the overall consumer experience.
- Thank your Customers: Sounds obvious… but we often forget the basics. Develop a program to not only thank your customers but also hear about how their experience was. Customer surveys and reputation management are crucial to any company.
- Social and Email Marketing Synergy: It is important to understand the power of social media and the influence it can have on your brand. Email strategies can help you unleash those brand advocates who can help spread positive words to their friends and family.
- Build your Database using Modals: Brands should always take advantage of modal marketing to help build a larger email database. A modal box is “cookie based” and will appear to visitors of your website encouraging them to sign-up.
BONUS “BEST OF BREED” STRATEGIES TO CONSIDER FOR 2016
- Rehabilitate and Trim your Inactive Database: A typical mailing list has more than 50% of recipients that are inactive. It’s important to review your list and trim the fat. This will help improve the overall performance and conversion.
- Embrace Abandonment Programs: Ecommerce Shopping Carts, booking engine and web browsing abandonment programs are key examples that organizations typically ignore. However, it is critical to have programs where you can reach back out to customers to re-engage and capitalize on those “abandoned” leads or those that never completed the booking process
- Automated “Conversations”: Executing automated conversations is a powerful email marketing technique for organizations by sending a sequence of automated email communications. These emails are based on marketing points of actions and then proactively engaging your customer.
- Email Certification: Did you not know that you can achieve a greater “certified” degree of deliverability for your email marketing? Using certified sender lists will boost inbox impact, ensure timely delivery and increase conversion! (i.e. priority deliverability, images default to open and more)
- Track ROI: Last but not least, tracking ROI and revenue. Ultimately the goal is to confirm the value of the marketing campaigns and initiatives. Create programs that tie your marketing databases to revenue generated.